Bardia, situated at the northern tip of the Southwest Growth corridor is home to a vibrant new community. Most of the suburb forms the master planned residential development called New Breeze (formerly known as Edmondson Park).
It is 46 km from Sydney CBD, 10 km from Liverpool and 14 km from Campbelltown. The suburb falls within the Campbelltown Local Government Area.
ENQUIRE NOW to buy, sell or lease a property in Bardia.
Phenomenal Growth in Bardia
The suburb population and prices has grown at a phenomenal rate since 2013. The median price has rocketed from $429,950 in 2013 to $730,000 in Jun 2017, a 70% increase.
There are 506 dwellings and 1,602 people in Bardia according to 2016 Census. These numbers are set to double as new land continue to release and sell quickly.
Click here to view 2016 Census data for Bardia.
See below aerial photograph shows growth of the suburb over 5 years. In 2012, there were no homes or a train station in the suburb. However, the opening of Edmondson Park train station in 2015 has boosted the growth prospects and desirability of the suburb. The improved connectivity with rest of Sydney and reduced commute time has also added to the appeal.Source: Google Digital Globe
The suburb is still growing and has lot more to offer to home buyers and investors. The planned Edmondson Park Town Centre that will be developed by Fraser Property is within walking distance from Bardia.
The local demographics is young with a median age of 29 and a high house hold income compared to rest of NSW.
Overall, it offers a promise of a Bright Future with Opportunities and a Good Living lifestyle for all those who call Bardia home.
The main features of Bardia are:
- New Breeze at Bardia, a 1,280 dwelling community consisting of land, and homes being developed by Dahua. It is one of the most desirable and fastest selling residential developments in South West Sydney.
- Bardia Public School, soon to be redeveloped to be the fifth largest public school in New South Wales catering for over 1,200 students.
- Edmondson Park Railway Station is one of the newest additions to the south-west train line is operation connecting Edmondson Park to rest of Sydney.
- Edmondson Park Town Centre will comprise of 450,000sqm of retail/commercial floor space and 900 dwellings including apartments, townhouses and terraces. Fraser Property will develop the 24-hectare site for the Town Centre creating an architectural landmark.
- The Meadows is another new housing development by Monarch comprising mainly of duplex and triplex type dwellings. The estate is in proximity to Edmondson Park train station and upcoming Town Centre.