Common Questions and Answers for Bardia
How can I secure a block of land in Bardia?
- Click here to register your details for a sales person to contact you to discuss your requirements.
Which shopping centres are around Bardia?
- Casula Mall, Westfield Liverpool, Glenquarie Town Centre, Crossroads Homemaker Centre, Moorebank Shopping Centre
What is the nearest shopping centre?
- Crossroads Homemaker Centre, Beech Road & Camden Valley Way, Casula NSW 2170 – 5 minute drive (3.7 km)
- Casula Mall, 1 Ingham Drive, Casula NSW 2170- 10 minute drive (6.3 km)
- Glenquarie Town Centre, Victoria Road & Brooks Street, Macquarie Fields NSW 2564- 10 minute drive (6.3 km)
- Westfield Liverpool, Macquarie Street, Liverpool NSW 2170- 17 minute drive (10.2 km)
- Moorebank Shopping Centre, Moorebank NSW 2170- 15 minute drive (15.6 km)
How far is Sydney Central Business District?
- 56 minute drive via M5 (49 km)
What is Bardia’s regional city?
Which train stations are around Bardia?
- Edmondson Park Railway Station – 4 minute drive (1.5 km)
- Ingleburn Station – 7 minute drive (4 km)
- Macquarie Field Station – 9 minute drive (5.6 km)
- Glenfield Station – 10 minute drive (7 km)
For up to date transport visit www.transportnsw.info.
Which schools are in and aroound Bardia?
- Macarthur Adventist College, 12 Victoria Road, Macquarie Fileds NSW 2564 – 8 minute drive (5.6 km)
- St Catherine of Siena Catholic Primary School, 58 Dalmeny Drive, Prestons NSW – 9 minute drive (4.3 km)
- Robert Townson High School, Thunderbolt Drive, Raby NSW 2566 – 12 minute drive (9 km)
- Hurlstone Agricultural High School, Roy Watts Road, Glenfield NSW 2167 – 10 minute drive (6.7 km)
- University of Wollongong, South Western Campus, 33 Moore Street, Liverpool NSW 2170 – 16 minute drive (9.9 km)
- Western Sydney University Bankstown Campus, Bullecourt Avenue, Milperra NSW 2214 – 19 minute drive (20 km)
How many homes are there in Bardia?
- 506 private dwellings according to ABS Census 2016
How far is the Norwest Business Park?
- 35 minute drive via M7 (46 km)
Where is the nearest golf course?
- Macquarie Links International Golf Club – 6 minute drive (3.3 km)
How far is Bardia from the new proposed airport?
- Badgery’s Creek Airport – 22 minute drive via M7 and Elizabeth Drive (26.5 km)
Liverpool Planning & Development
What type of families are living here?
- Majority are young couples with Children.
Where is the nearest hospital?
- Liverpool Hospital- 10.1 km
How far to the beach?
- 55 km Garie Beach
- 58 km to Wattamolla Beach
- 65 km to Bundeena
Where is the closest picnic area?
- Simmo’s Beach, 11 minute drive via Henderson Road (7.5 km) is located on the Georges River. A great location to relax and experience the nature.The location has picnic facilities, a beach area and walking trails. Click here for more information.
Where is the closest national park?
- 35 km to Heathcote National Park
- 48 km to Royal National Park
Where is the closest child care centre/family facilities?
- Little Buddies Daycare Center – 7 minute drive (4.9 km)
- Kleine Kinder Family Day Care – 5 minute drive (2.2 km)
Are there any universities/TAFEs close by?
- Western Sydney University, Bankstown Campus – 17 minute drive
- TAFE NSW Macquarie Fields – 9 minute drive (6.3 km)
- Liverpool College – 17 minute drive (10 km)
Where is closest expressway/freeway?
- Hume Highway
- M7 & M5 Motorway
What is crime rate at Bardia?
- Extremely low
What is the average rental return?
- Approximately 4%-5% depending on property type
We recommend contacting your local real estate agent for details on rental and median price at Bardia. Click here to contact agent.